- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Casino Square
- 1 min walk
- Casino Monte Carlo
- 1 min walk
- Grimaldi Forum
- 8 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Monaco's Monte Carlo neighborhood, Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Casino Monte Carlo and Place Massena are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Promenade des Anglais and Le Metropole Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track or Allianz Riviera.
- Casino Square - 1 min walk
- Casino Monte Carlo - 1 min walk
- Grimaldi Forum - 8 min walk
- Monaco Harbour - 12 min walk
- Oceanographic Museum - 5 min drive
- Monte Carlo Monaco Station - 12 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 36 min drive
- Le Louis XV Alain Ducasse – 3 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Le Grill – Open daily.
- ÔMER – Open daily.
- La Salle Empire – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Le Bar Americain – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked everything - nice bed, clean bathroom, friendly staff, comfortable rooms. The room was beyond my expectations 10/10!!