Hotel was comfortable and l liked the open concept. I had a comfortable stay the bed was nice and the rooms were clean. However I did feel the rooms were a bit sparse and cold. The faux would floors were cold to walk on. Hotel felt like I was in a dorm room. Overall my stay was ok.
- Guthrie Theater
- 6 min walk
- U.S. Bank Stadium
- 9 min walk
- Foshay Tower
- 16 min walk
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Minneapolis, Radisson RED Minneapolis is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Guthrie Theater and Skyway Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Nicollet Mall and Mall of America. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at U.S. Bank Stadium or Target Field. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Guthrie Theater - 6 min walk
- Nicollet Mall - 9 min walk
- U.S. Bank Stadium - 9 min walk
- Foshay Tower - 16 min walk
- Skyway Theatre - 18 min walk
- Metrodome Station - 5 min walk
- St. Paul - Minneapolis Station - 8 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 16 min drive
- OUIBar – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- +KTCHN – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Radisson RED Minneapolis
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort