Book your room at Marriott Minneapolis City Center
Located in Downtown Minneapolis, Marriott Minneapolis City Center is within a 5-minute walk of Target Center and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Target Field. This 583-room, 3.5-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. It's in central Minneapolis and also close to Basilica of Saint Mary and Mill Ruins Park.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a full breakfast is available for a fee.
All 583 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, phones, and ironing boards. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Desks are also included.
Guests of Marriott Minneapolis City Center enjoy a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 25 meeting rooms. Parking is available for USD 21 per day (USD 32 per day for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Target Center and Target Field
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Marriott Minneapolis City Center30 South 7th Street Minneapolis MN 55402
This Minneapolis hotel is 2 blocks from the Historic Theater District and Target Center (sports and concerts). The onsite Northern Shores Grille serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can enjoy a drink at the Lobby Bar. Both a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center are on site. Complimentary WiFi is available in the lobby, restaurant, and bar. This hotel offers 25 meeting rooms.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 31
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 25
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 583
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Conference space size (feet) - 42700
- Conference space size (meters) - 3967
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 10.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Northern Shores Grille - In-house Midwestern specialties include grilled Wisconsin veal chop, Iowa rack of lamb, walleye, roasted pork ribs, and a Minnesota chicken pot pie. Wine and beer. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour, on-site fitness center provides cardio equipment and free weights. A fitness center located three blocks from the hotel offers cardio equipment, free weights, strength-training equipment, and classes in aquatics, cardio, yoga, personal training, nutrition, as well as child care (surcharges).
Loring Park, about a mile from the hotel, offers running and bicycling paths, a basketball court, tennis courts, and a skating rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 150 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Marriott Hotel Minneapolis City Center
- Marriott Minneapolis City Center
- Minneapolis City Center Marriott
- Marriott Minneapolis City Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Marriott
- Marriott Minneapolis City Center Hotel