- Plaza Galerias Mall
- 9 min drive
- Yucatan Country Club
- 12 min drive
- La Isla Mérida Cabo Norte
- 14 min drive
- Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mérida, Hacienda Xcanatun is in a rural location. Paseo de Montejo and Plaza Grande are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Progreso Beach. Animaya Zoological Park and Zoological Park of Centenario are also worth visiting.
- Plaza Galerias Mall - 9 min drive
- Yucatan Siglo XXI Convention Center - 10 min drive
- Yucatan Country Club - 12 min drive
- La Isla Mérida Cabo Norte - 14 min drive
- Specialty Regional Hospital - 18 min drive
- Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Casa de Piedra – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Good stay at Hacienda Xcanatún
We enjoyed our stay at Hacienda Xcanatún! Overall we found the experience to be a pleasant one although felt that the hotel looked a little tired and in parts required maintenance. The pools for example need a little work (peeling paint) and on the first day hadn’t been cleaned of leaves etc. The food was excellent in the hotel restaurant and the staff very accommodating.