Orbitz Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in El Poblado, Sites is a leisurely stroll from sights such as Poblado Park and La Strada Mall. This 60-room, 3.5-star apartment building has free in-room WiFi along with free self parking and a fitness center. Park of Lights and Monterrey Comercial Mall are also nearby.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. Enjoy a bite to eat at Restaurante Cinco Quince, the apartment building's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service.
Each apartment is soundproofed and features a kitchen and a balcony. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 32-inch an LCD TV with cable channels. Beds sport pillow menus and the bathroom offers a hair dryer and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include an MP3 dock, a minibar, and a coffee maker.
Guests staying at Sites enjoy a fitness center, a spa tub, and a steam room. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for COP 75000 per vehicle one-way. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with concierge services and dry cleaning/laundry. Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and 2 meeting rooms.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Free self parking - limited spaces available
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) 24-hours a day on request (at scheduled times)
- Meeting rooms
- Daily housekeeping available
- Work desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry services
- Concierge services
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in the lobby
- Iron/ironing board
- 60 apartments on 12 floors
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and stovetop
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- 1 restaurant
- Restaurante Cinco Quince - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 1 private bathroom with shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free crib/infant bed
- Pillow menu
- Free WiFi in each apartment and public areas
- 32-inch LCD TV with cable channels
- MP3 docking station
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Elevator and accessibility in the unit
- Barbecue grill
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool amenities include sun loungers
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- In the business district
- In the entertainment district
- In the shopping district
- Near a metro station
- Fitness center on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 9 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9877.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 0 (one-way), (up to 5 years old)
- Sites Apartment Medellin
- Sites Medellin
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 9 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.