Located within a 5-minute walk of Mariposa County's Old Stone Jail, Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel is within a 15-minute stroll of Mariposa County Courthouse. This 78-room hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast and conveniences like free in-room WiFi and free self parking.
Free full breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 32-inch an LCD TV with satellite channels. The pillowtop bed provides a full night's sleep and the bathroom offers hair dryers. Other standard amenities include a washer/dryer, a refrigerator, and a microwave.
Renovated in 2014, Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel offers a spa tub, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. You can put free parking to good use if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help secure valuables, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, express check-out, and a garden.
- Free full breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel
Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel features a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This business-friendly hotel also offers a vending machine, a garden, and express check-out. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2014.
Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Vending machine
- Express check-out
- Year Built - 1987
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 78
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel offers 78 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Start your day with a free full breakfast, available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Number of children who can stay free - 2
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel Mariposa
- Best Western Mariposa
- Mariposa Best Western
- Best Western Yosemite Way Station Hotel Mariposa
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.