- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Hotel Las Colinas3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Clean place, wonderful breakfast, even though it is located on downtown it was very quiet at night I definitively will go back to this place We love to be able to leave the hotel and be in the earth of the city
I went with my partners for one night business, we use the restaurant and the food was ok. For me is a good alternative for business for the location and the facilities. The room was ok good maintenance.
We were on the 4th floor right above Carerra 22, so there are lots of sirens and horns through the evening. Fortunately, we always travel with ear plugs so it didn't really bother us. The location is great in the Centro. The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was good and filling (two types of scrambled eggs, chorizo, juices, cereals, breads or pastries, arepas, coffee. Very nice on the third floor overlooking the busy street. The staff were helpful even with our poor Spanish. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean, updated and the shower nice.
hotel architecture is not uplifting - room was well appointed but bed and linens not comfortable. Restaurant and service were pleasant. We moved after one night to Hotel Carreterro which is newer and more pleasant.
Hotel Estelar worked well for us our one night in Manizales. We had a room on the 9th floor facing west, and the huge windows gave us a wonderful view of the sunset. The wifi worked well, the bed was comfortable, and the shower was great. We were there on a Sunday night, so unfortunately (and surprisingly) most of the restaurants nearby were closed. There were tons of bars around as well as people out and about. The hotel had light snacks out from ~7-9p, which is a nice touch. Breakfast was good, with several options. The staff were all friendly and helpful and spoke some English.
Located in the center of Manizales, near everything. Street can be a litlle bit noisy. The facilities are well maintain. The only reason I dont give hotel a 5 is because the bed was old noisy. The most important asset of this hotel is the personnel, the service and attention to you is out of this world. I will stay there when in Manizales.
This Hotel Estelar is just two blocks away from the Cathedral de Manizales. Very lively area. Their staff was friendly and helpful. Their rooms were large, comfortable and clean. The breakfast spread was really good and the dining room was amazing. I would highly recommend this property. I definitely had a very pleasant stay.
The Hotel Estelar Las Colinas is a very traditional hotel, located in the heart of the 'Old' Town' part of the charming Coffee Triangle City of Manizales. The friendly people working there and the traditional feel of the hotel seemed real and authentic. I was fortunate enough to stay at their largest top floor room, with a nice deep bath tub equipped bath room. The view from this rooms's windows was very nice, overlooking the town's hills and the further away mountain peaks. The breakfast buffet at the hotel is nice, and offeres a variety of Colombian/Local and other breakfast buffet dishes. There is also a small balcony/mini terrace area, situated right over the main entrance, where there are some tables for dining outdoors. The main cathedral of Manizales with its main town square is only a few footsteps away from the hotel. Highly recommended is a visit of the cathedral's cafe, with a great view and great coffee sourced from the best coffee farms in the area. It is also possible to go for a tour to the rooftop area of the cathedral, where the view is even further, into all directions. The cafe overlooks the main square with murals and a special Phoenix/Eagle Statue. Even though this hotel is a little 'older' and more 'traditional' than some other choices in the area, I still recommend it for its location, friendly and welcoming staff and also its 'authenticity'. too many hotels are just 'alike', but this hotel regained some of its own charm.
Though the service is good and the rooms perfectly fine, it was surprisingly loud with thumping music from nearby bars. We also had to unplug the refrigerator in order to sleep, as it was constantly groaning. The restaurant is pretty average.
We spend one night at the Estelar. We were going to Selanto from Nevado del ruize. The location of the hotel is very good at the city center and the rooms are clean. Breakfast was terrible. The milk was spoiled, even cornflakes and milk for coffee. Therefore, it was impossible to drink coffee and eat cornflakes. Complained to the waiter but he just did not respond .... We will not return to this hotel!
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Hotel Las Colinas places you next to Bolivar Plaza and Edificio Gobernacion de Caldas. This 65-room, 3.5-star hotel has free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's in central Manizales and also a short walk from Catedral Basilica Nustra Senora del Rosario and Gold Museum.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. Enjoy a bite to eat at Planta, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
All 65 rooms feature minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect to find cable TV and stay connected with free WiFi. Rooms also include hair dryers.
Guests of Hotel Las Colinas enjoy a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 5 meeting rooms. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle for a fee (available 24 hours). The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with concierge services and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center and laundry facilities.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 126 reviews