- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
Gran Hotel Velazquez4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This hotel is in a perfect location, close to metro. Big and delicious breakfast. Stuff was very friendly. Room was small, with no view at all. But bed was very cozy and the bathroom was big and clean.
Muy buen Hotel en una de las mejores zonas de Madrid. Cerca del Retiro. Muy buen comunicado con Parking público cercano. Dia bocas de metro y parada de Taxis. Un hotel con encanto con buen Restaurante. Instalaciones en muy y buen estado. Desayuno muy variado y contundente.
Un gran hotel con habitaciones amplias, excelente desayuno, mucha limpieza y excelente atención de su personal. En una muy linda avenida con hermosos locales y muy cerca de la gran Avenida, del Palacio y Fuente de las Cibeles y de Plaza Mayor.
- Close to El Retiro Park
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Concierge services
Located in Salamanca within a mile (2 km) of El Retiro Park, Gran Hotel Velazquez is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Prado Museum. This 143-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, 6 bars/lounges, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Madrid and also close to Plaza Mayor and Las Ventas.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Aracne, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All of Gran Hotel Velazquez's 143 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including minibars, safes, and desks. TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, and bidets.
Guests of Gran Hotel Velazquez enjoy free WiFi in public areas, 5 meeting rooms, and free newspapers. If you drive, self parking is EUR 25 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 25 per person roundtrip. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, a porter/bellhop, and a hair salon.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 3 reviews