- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Place des Jacobins
- 4 min walk
- Bellecour Square
- 10 min walk
- Lyon City Hall
- 12 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Carlton Lyon - MGallery By Sofitel is in Lyon's Lyon City Centre neighborhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Bellecour Square and Place des Terreaux are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Part Dieu Mall and Lyon Confluence Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Groupama Stadium, or consider a night out at Transbordeur.
- Place des Jacobins - 4 min walk
- Bellecour Square - 10 min walk
- Lyon Opera - 11 min walk
- Lyon City Hall - 12 min walk
- Place des Terreaux - 13 min walk
- Cordeliers Bourse Station - 4 min walk
- Lyon Saint Paul Station - 15 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 29 min drive
About this property
Hotel Carlton Lyon - MGallery By Sofitel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel perfectly located. It meant that seeing the whole of the city was very easy. We had a view of the city and the church on the hill. The view was beautiful. Staff were genuinely friendly and helpful. Valet parking was prompt. Breakfast a little pricey at 26 euro but we found Lyon expensive overall for food but very good quality.