- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière
- 9 min walk
- Lyon Cathedral
- 16 min walk
- Bellecour Square
- 6 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lyon's Lyon City Centre neighborhood, Fourvière Hôtel Lyon is in the city center and near a metro station. Lyon Opera and Confluence Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Lyon Confluence Shopping Center and Part Dieu Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Groupama Stadium or Gerland Sports Palace.
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière - 9 min walk
- Lyon Cathedral - 16 min walk
- Bellecour Square - 6 min drive
- Place des Jacobins - 6 min drive
- Place des Terreaux - 7 min drive
- Vieux Lyon Station - 14 min walk
- Lyon Saint Paul Station - 17 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 27 min drive
- Les Téléphones – Garden-view restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Les Collections – Garden-view tapas bar offering local cuisine. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Fourvière Hôtel Lyon
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stunning building in lovely grounds. Rooms surprisingly basic and lacking in warmth or comfort. We arrived late and check in was poor; no help with luggage, minimal information given and some of this was erroneous. We stayed three nights, sheets were not changed although otherwise the room was clean and neat. Bar and restaurant were prohibitively expensive (but clearly aimed at those for whom money is no object). We had little interaction with staff, only one of whom was particularly helpful and polite. It was intended as a treat stay but we didn't feel it was worth the high prices.