Located in Lucca Historical Center, Da Elisa alle Sette Arti - Guesthouse is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Guinigi Tower and Cathedral of St Martin. This 6-room townhouse welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and coffee/tea in a common area. It's in central Lucca and also a short walk from Piazza dell'Anfiteatro and Church of San Michele in Foro.
The 6 rooms are heated and have portable fans and desks. Guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds sport Frette Italian sheets.
Da Elisa alle Sette Arti - Guesthouse offers free WiFi in public areas and coffee in a common area. You can take advantage of free offsite parking if you drive. Helpful staff can provide tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage.
- Walking distance to Guinigi Tower and Cathedral of St Martin
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Da Elisa alle Sette Arti - Guesthouse
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Da Elisa alle Sette Arti - Guesthouse features tour/ticket assistance and coffee/tea in a common area. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
Da Elisa alle Sette Arti - Guesthouse offers 6 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature blackout drapes/curtains. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets. This Lucca townhouse accommodation provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Portable fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Frette Italian sheets
- Shared/communal kitchen
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Da Elisa alle Sette Arti
- Da Elisa alle Sette Arti B&B
- Da Elisa alle Sette Arti B&B Lucca
- Da Elisa alle Sette Arti Lucca
- Da Elisa alle Sette Arti Guesthouse Condo Lucca
- Da Elisa alle Sette Arti Guesthouse Condo
- Da Elisa alle Sette Arti Guesthouse Lucca
- Da Elisa alle Sette Arti Guesthouse
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.