- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The condo resort provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
Cabo del Sol, The Premier Collection4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Close to Cabo del Sol Golf Club
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
Located within a mile (2 km) of Cabo del Sol Golf Club, Cabo del Sol, The Premier Collection is within 2 miles (3 km) of Las Viudas Beach. This 83-room, 4-star condo resort welcomes guests with conveniences like a private beach, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's on the waterfront and also close to Santa Maria Beach and Playa Barco Varado.
Start your day off right with a free hot/cold buffet breakfast.
The 83 individually decorated condos feature kitchens and furnished balconies or patios, and there's space to spread out with living rooms. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 32-inch TVs with satellite channels and DVD players. Bathrooms offer jetted tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with down comforters ensure a restful night. Washers/dryers, coffee makers, and free newspapers are also standard.
At Cabo del Sol, The Premier Collection, guests enjoy a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available on request) for MXN 1071 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach condominium resort include a spa tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace.
Guest reviews for Cabo del Sol
very quiet extremely roomy conso
This two bedroom condo apartment is a great alternate to your normal family resort. Included breakfasts are the best we have ever sampled in Mexico. The pool area is beautiful, and quiet. It is a ways from restaurants, but that is not altogether bad. Highly recommended!
Thank you so much for your kind comments and preference!! Regards,