- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Venice Beach
- 9 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 11 min drive
- Los Angeles Forum
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Venice Beach Boardwalk and Third Street Promenade are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Venice Beach and Santa Monica Beach. Ready for a night out? Consider Shrine Auditorium and The Belasco Theater.
- Venice Beach - 9 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 11 min drive
- Los Angeles Forum - 13 min drive
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - 15 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 16 min drive
- Aviation/Century Station - 15 min walk
- Los Angeles Union Station - 30 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 2 min drive
- Costero Bistro – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Costero Bar – Bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Costero Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities