- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Los Angeles Forum
- 5 min drive
- Venice Beach
- 10 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Venice Beach and Venice Beach Boardwalk, while Santa Monica Pier and CBS Television City are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum or Staples Center.
- Los Angeles Forum - 5 min drive
- Venice Beach - 10 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 11 min drive
- University of Southern California - 14 min drive
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - 22 min drive
- Aviation/Century Station - 13 min walk
- Los Angeles Union Station - 32 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Studio 12 – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fabulous hotel! Modern, comfortable and spacious rooms. Very friendly staff. Wonderful breakfast with made to order omelettes. My only complaint was the parking which was hard to find I the adjoining garage.