- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 7 min drive
- Los Angeles Forum
- 11 min drive
- Venice Beach
- 19 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel is in the business district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Venice Beach and Venice Beach Boardwalk, while Santa Monica Pier and CBS Television City are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum or Staples Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Los Angeles Forum - 11 min drive
- Venice Beach - 19 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 20 min drive
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - 24 min drive
- University of Southern California - 26 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 32 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Studio 12 – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The rooms stunk of marijuana small, as did entire floors of the guest rooms. The place was too hip for its own good.