- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Pasadena Convention Center
- 5 min drive
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- 8 min drive
- Dodger Stadium
- 13 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pasadena, Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is in the historical district. Huntington Library and Norton Simon Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Melrose Avenue and Grand Central Market. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Los Angeles Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Rose Bowl Stadium.
- Pasadena Convention Center - 5 min drive
- Rose Bowl Stadium - 8 min drive
- Dodger Stadium - 13 min drive
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - 13 min drive
- Echo Park - 14 min drive
- Fillmore Station - 4 min drive
- Los Angeles Cal State Station - 17 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 28 min drive
- The Royce – Serves dinner daily.
- The Terrace – Alfresco dining bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- The Tap Room – Serves light fare daily.
- Tea with WedgWood – Serves light fare daily.
- Hideaway Pool Bar – Café with a bar. Open on select days.
About this property
Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and upon arrival to our room, they had music on with the lights dimmed and rose petals on the bed. BEAUTIFUL! There were also truffles and a large piece of chocolate with the inscription of Happy 25th Anniversary. There were people attending to us at every turn making sure that we were okay or if we needed anything. Well worth it!