- Melrose Avenue
- 2 min drive
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- 2 min drive
- Griffith Observatory
- 8 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, Hollywood City Inn is in the city center and near a metro station. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Griffith Observatory are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Melrose Avenue and Sunset Strip. Paramount Studios and Universal Studios Hollywood™ are not to be missed. Our guests love the motel's convenience to public transportation: Hollywood - Western Station is just steps away.
- Melrose Avenue - 2 min drive
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - 2 min drive
- Universal CityWalk - 6 min drive
- The Grove - 7 min drive
- Griffith Observatory - 8 min drive
- Hollywood - Western Station - 2 min walk
- Glendale Transportation Center - 14 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 39 min drive
About this property
Hollywood City Inn
Food and drink
- Disliked: Amenities
It looks like they are trying to upgrade, but things are a little out of date. If you are looking for anything close to luxury, forget it. It is a little over priced. 85.00 per night would fit this property. There was a group of guys yelling and stomping around on the 2cnd floor. Sounded like the managers relatives. If you want a no frills deal, this is it.