- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Los Angeles Forum
- 6 min drive
- Venice Beach
- 10 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Venice Beach Boardwalk and Third Street Promenade are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Venice Beach and Santa Monica Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, or consider a night out at Shrine Auditorium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Los Angeles Forum - 6 min drive
- Venice Beach - 10 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 11 min drive
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - 21 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 24 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 30 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Landings – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Century Taproom – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Boulevard Market Cafe – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Yokoso Sushi Bar – Alfresco dining sushi bar with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport
Food and drink