Located in South Kensington, The Pelham Hotel is adjacent to Natural History Museum and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Victoria and Albert Museum. This 52-room, 5-star hotel has a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Imperial College London and Harrods are a short walk from the hotel, which is in the historical district.
For your convenience, a English breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or entertain your taste buds at the onsite restaurant or coffee shop/café.
All of The Pelham Hotel's 52 rooms are recently renovated and have an array of amenities, including minibars, free weekday newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect wired Internet, free WiFi, and 36-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Beds are dressed in Frette Italian sheets and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other amenities include safes, phones, and desks.
Renovated in 2016, The Pelham Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include express check-in, express check-out, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Walking distance to Natural History Museum and Royal Albert Hall
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
The Pelham Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 570 square feet (53 square meters). This Georgian hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
The Pelham Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 570
- Conference space size (meters) - 53
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
The Pelham Hotel offers 52 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 36-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in March 2016.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Pelham Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a English breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 45 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 23 for adults and GBP 11.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 45 per day
- Hotel Pelham
- Pelham Hotel London
- Pelham London
- Pelham Hotel
- The Pelham Hotel London, England
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.