- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 1 min walk
- Royal Arcade
- 4 min walk
- Berkeley Square
- 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, a walkable area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Green Park and Hyde Park, while Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo are popular area attractions. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Sky Garden, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Piccadilly - 1 min walk
- Royal Arcade - 4 min walk
- Berkeley Square - 4 min walk
- Royal Academy of Arts - 5 min walk
- Burlington Arcade - 6 min walk
- Green Park Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 19 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 38 min drive
- May Fair Kitchen – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- May Fair Bar – Cocktail bar. Serves light fare on select days.
- May Fair Terrace – Tapas bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort