- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Oxford Street
- 4 min walk
- The Wallace Collection
- 4 min walk
- 8 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 88 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, The Marylebone Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hyde Park and Regent's Park, while ZSL London Zoo and Coca-Cola London Eye are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for Sky Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Oxford Street - 4 min walk
- The Wallace Collection - 4 min walk
- Selfridges - 8 min walk
- Marble Arch - 13 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 20 min walk
- Bond Street Underground Station - 7 min walk
- London Marylebone Station - 17 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 90 min drive
- 108 Marylebone – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Cocktail Bar – Open daily.
About this property
The Marylebone Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good and clean hotel no Vip access perks. Staff was rude regarding asking about the perks says Expedia doesn’t help .