- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Buckingham Palace
- 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 10 min walk
- Big Ben
- 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate, Suites and Residences is in the city center and near a metro station. Piccadilly and Regent Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore St. James Park and Green Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, or check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium.
- Buckingham Palace - 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 10 min walk
- Big Ben - 15 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 20 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 3 min drive
- St. James's Park Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 40 min drive
- Bistro – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Quilon – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Kona – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Taj 51 Buckingham Gate, Suites and Residences
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort