- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Trafalgar Square
- 4 min walk
- Leicester Square
- 4 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus
- 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, St Martins Lane is in the city center and near a metro station. Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo. Sky Garden and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Leicester Square Underground Station is just steps away and Charing Cross Underground Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- Trafalgar Square - 4 min walk
- Leicester Square - 4 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 7 min walk
- The British Museum - 12 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 15 min walk
- Leicester Square Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 47 min drive
- St Martins Lane Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
St Martins Lane
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely hotel, great location, staff were super friendly and always remembered my name without prompt or hesitation. Will return!