- Buckingham Palace
- 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 10 min walk
- Big Ben
- 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Green Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Buckingham Palace - 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 10 min walk
- Big Ben - 15 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 20 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 3 min drive
- St. James's Park Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 40 min drive
- Quilon Restaurant – 1 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Bistro – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hamptons – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Must recommend this hotel. Very clean and friendly staff. Great location!! Overall really good experience.