- Westminster Abbey
- 16 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 16 min walk
- Big Ben
- 17 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Park Plaza London Riverbank is in the business district and on a river. The Strand and Regent Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Westminster Abbey - 16 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 16 min walk
- Big Ben - 17 min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 16 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 19 min drive
- Vauxhall Station - 8 min walk
- Lambeth North Underground Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 44 min drive
- Chino Latino – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Club Lounge – Serves breakfast daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Park Plaza London Riverbank
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotter than Hades
Genuinely terrible night's sleep due to non-functioning airconditioning which has now been matched by the lack of care from customer services to offer even an apology.