- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Southbank Centre Book Market
- 2 min walk
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- 2 min walk
- The Vaults
- 5 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Park Plaza County Hall London is in the business district and near the beach. The Strand and Covent Garden Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Coca-Cola London Eye and Sea Life London Aquarium. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Sky Garden, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Waterloo Underground Station is 4 minutes by foot and Lambeth North Underground Station is 5 minutes.
- Southbank Centre Book Market - 2 min walk
- Florence Nightingale Museum - 2 min walk
- The Vaults - 5 min walk
- Sea Life London Aquarium - 6 min walk
- London Dungeon - 6 min walk
- Waterloo Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Waterloo Station - 9 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 45 min drive
- Atrio Restaurant and Bar – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Atrio Restaurant and Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Park Plaza County Hall London
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort