- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tower of London
- 8 min walk
- Tower Bridge
- 9 min walk
- London Bridge
- 3 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Novotel London Tower Bridge is in the business district and near a metro station. Tower of London and Barbican Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden. ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Tower Hill Station is just steps away and Tower Gateway Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Tower of London - 8 min walk
- Tower Bridge - 9 min walk
- Liverpool Street - 10 min walk
- The Shard - 17 min walk
- London Bridge - 3 min drive
- Tower Hill Station - 2 min walk
- London Fenchurch Street Station - 3 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 22 min drive
- Keepers Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Keepers Bar Lounge – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Novotel London Tower Bridge
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
Far too hot. Air con not working. Very bad service. Ignored by staff. Would not stay again.