- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- 2 min walk
- Liverpool Street
- 18 min walk
- London Bridge
- 18 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 50 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Leonardo Royal London St Paul’s is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and St. James Park, while Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium or Stamford Bridge Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Blackfriars Underground Station is 4 minutes by foot and St. Paul's Underground Station is 5 minutes.
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 2 min walk
- Liverpool Street - 18 min walk
- London Bridge - 18 min walk
- The Shard - 20 min walk
- Tower of London - 4 min drive
- Blackfriars Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London City Thameslink Station - 5 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 52 min drive
- Novello Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Benihana Restaurant – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Leonardo Royal London St Paul’s
Food and drink