- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served at Knights Inn London Airport.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Knights Inn London Airport1.5 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
front desk and staff friendly, room kind of stinky and average. should have upgraded me at no charge as no one was there and I might have gone back.
Dirty and horrible smell. Impossible to stay there.
We were on a trip to London for a course. We are students and just needed a place to crash for the night that was clean. It was just that at a very good price and clean. The rooms were painted with like funky looking sea shores, a little odd but cute still. Gentleman at the front tried to be helpful...but was a bit lost checking us in, at first he couldn't find our reservation. But everything was fine within a few minutes. The rest of students will be staying there when they go for thier course, next month.
Stayed for one night as a halfway point. Couldn't tell it was in such an iffy location from google satellite view. Nothing happened, but something just didn't seem right about the looks of some of the other guests. I did not know ahead of time that this is a residence for some. There is a pawn shop across the street. A short drive to better stores and dining. Most likely would not stay here again, although the staff was pleasant, room was clean, and the mural on the wall was an added bonus besides the great flat screen t.v. which was better than one at a more expensive hotel I stayed at.
We booked two rooms at this motel. The one room was fine. The second room however was not. The toilet had a pee spot on the rim and didn't flush properly. I was always afraid it was going to overflow. The furniture was old but dusted so that was ok. When time to take a shower the water was lukewarm after running it for 5 mins. I guess it just depends on the room you get. The outside of the building has been renovated (looks nice)however the bathrooms desperately need remodeling. Breakfast was ok.
I was in town on business, the location was good as I was able to find any type of food within walking distance. The bar/restaurant next door has great food at very reasonable prices. I got a great steak cooked just the way I like it, with frys & garlic bread for $10.00. The staff at the hotel was friendly, the room was clean & quite. I will stay there the next time I am in London, Ont.
I went to see my daughter as she was giving birth. I just wanted an inexpencive room. I actually only spent 2 hrs sleeping there as baby came early. They did offer continental breakfast 7-10. As I was in the hospitlal with my daughter, I missed breakfast, and came back to the Inn at almost 11 am. I just thought I'd ask if they had anything left for breakfast, and the owner was so nice and took out everything that they had. Not a fancy place, but clean and good for the price.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
Within a short walk of Argyle Mall, Knights Inn London Airport is within 2 miles (3 km) of Fanshawe College. This 38-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Western Fair Entertainment Centre and Banting House are also nearby.
Free continental breakfast is served each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The 38 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Free local calls, desks, and free toiletries are other standard amenities.
Guests of Knights Inn London Airport have access to free WiFi in public areas. There's free parking if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has staff always at the ready.