- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Westfield London Shopping Centre
- 10 min walk
- Kensington Palace
- 12 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall
- 13 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, K West Hotel & Spa is in London's Shepherd's Bush neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Kensington Palace and Royal Albert Hall are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Stamford Bridge Stadium and ZSL London Zoo. Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Shepherd's Bush Underground Station is 4 minutes by foot and Goldhawk Road Underground Station is 9 minutes.
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 10 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 12 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 13 min drive
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 13 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 13 min drive
- Shepherd's Bush Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Shepherd's Bush Station - 5 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 26 min drive
About this property
K West Hotel & Spa
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
It is an okay hotel but the location is very good
The rooms are large for London and the hotel was in a great location for visiting the Olympia and friends. There were also some good restaurants in the area. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Though the attempt to up-sell us when we first arrive didn't give a great impression but I am sure they must do this. However, don't expect a 4 star hotel as it needs a bit of updating and some of the small things are missing such as only having instant coffee in the rooms. But overall it is an okay hotel and the price of the rooms reflect the quality of the stay.