Ibis London Heathrow Airport places you 5 mi (8 km) from Twickenham Stadium and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Griffin Park Stadium. This 356-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. Near the airport, the hotel is also within a 20-minute drive of Windsor Castle and Royal Botanic Gardens.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6 AM to 10 AM.
All of ibis London Heathrow Airport's 356 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, safes, and phones. TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Ironing boards and desks are other standard amenities.
At ibis London Heathrow Airport, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and a computer station. If you drive, self parking is GBP 12 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle at scheduled times for GBP 5 per person one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and free newspapers.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport shuttle (fees apply)
ibis London Heathrow Airport
Ibis London Heathrow Airport offers 356 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Harlington hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ibis London Heathrow Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Computer station
- Airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 356
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1985
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Foggs Kitchen and Bar - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.50 for adults and GBP 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Heathrow Airport ibis
- ibis Heathrow Airport
- ibis London Heathrow Airport
- ibis London Hotel Heathrow Airport
- ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, UK - Greater London
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation