- Kensington Gardens
- 1 min walk
- Portobello Road Market
- 8 min walk
- Kensington Palace
- 9 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Hyde Park is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Kensington Palace and Royal Albert Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Marble Arch and Baker Street. Stamford Bridge Stadium and ZSL London Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Queensway Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot and Bayswater Underground Station is 6 minutes.
- Kensington Gardens - 1 min walk
- Portobello Road Market - 8 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 9 min walk
- Hyde Park - 15 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 20 min walk
- Queensway Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 17 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 33 min drive
- Urban Meadow – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Hyde Park
Food and drink