- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- 6 min walk
- London Bridge
- 4 min drive
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 12 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 49 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Crowne Plaza London - The City is in the city center and near the beach. St. Paul's Cathedral and Royal Opera House are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and St. James Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium or Stamford Bridge Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Blackfriars Underground Station is just steps away and St. Paul's Underground Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 6 min walk
- London Bridge - 4 min drive
- The British Museum - 5 min drive
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 12 min drive
- The Shard - 16 min drive
- London Blackfriars Station - 1 min walk
- Blackfriars Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 95 min drive
- Diciannove – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days, happy hour available.
- Chinese Cricket Club – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- The City Lounge – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza London - The City
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort