- Hyde Park
- 9 min walk
- Kensington Palace
- 15 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall
- 4 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Caesar Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Kensington Palace and Royal Albert Hall are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium. Check out an event or a game at Emirates Stadium, and consider making time for Coca-Cola London Eye, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Bayswater Underground Station is 8 minutes by foot and Lancaster Gate Underground Station is 8 minutes.
- Hyde Park - 9 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 15 min walk
- Marble Arch - 3 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 4 min drive
- Harrods - 5 min drive
- London Paddington Station - 8 min walk
- Bayswater Underground Station - 8 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
- XO Restaurant – Serves breakfast on select days.