- Hyde Park
- 10 min walk
- Kensington Palace
- 14 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall
- 20 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 82 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Blakemore Hyde Park is in the city center and near a metro station. Kensington Palace and Royal Albert Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Queensway Underground Station is 7 minutes by foot and Bayswater Underground Station is 7 minutes.
- Hyde Park - 10 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 14 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 20 min walk
- Marble Arch - 3 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 4 min drive
- Queensway Underground Station - 7 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 9 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 84 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Blakemore Hyde Park
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort