- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tower of London
- 8 min walk
- Tower Bridge
- 11 min walk
- London Bridge
- 12 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Apex City of London Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. The Gherkin and Tower of London are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Liverpool Street and The Strand. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Tower of London - 8 min walk
- Liverpool Street - 11 min walk
- Tower Bridge - 11 min walk
- London Bridge - 12 min walk
- The Shard - 17 min walk
- London Fenchurch Street Station - 2 min walk
- Tower Hill Station - 3 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 22 min drive
- The Lampery Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Apex City of London Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Nice stay in London
Overall the hotel was good. The room was large and clean and it was in a great area. Easy walk to metro, Tower of London, and some great pubs. The bed was kind of hard and not super comfortable, and there were no outlets in the bathroom which is frustrati g. The hotel bar was nice, they loaned us umbrellas and an adapter, and had citrus water always available.