- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Verizon Arena
- 7 min walk
- Dickey-Stephens Park
- 8 min walk
- Riverfront Park
- 12 min walk
- Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
North Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock is located on a river and in an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at River Market District and H.U. Lee International Gate and Garden, while Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame and Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Verizon Arena or Dickey-Stephens Park.
- River Market District - 6 min walk
- Verizon Arena - 7 min walk
- Dickey-Stephens Park - 8 min walk
- Statehouse Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Riverfront Park - 12 min walk
- Little Rock Union Station - 5 min drive
- Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport) - 12 min drive
- Riverfront Steakhouse – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Benihana – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We were very satisfied. Central located. Great dining in the hotel.