- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Jeronimos Monastery
- 7 min walk
- Belem Tower
- 4 min drive
- Amoreiras Shopping Center
- 10 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lisbon's Belem neighborhood, Pensão Setubalense is in the historical district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Botanical Garden and Costa da Caparica Beach, while Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estádio da Luz or Jamor National Sports Center.
- Jeronimos Monastery - 7 min walk
- Belem Tower - 4 min drive
- Amoreiras Shopping Center - 10 min drive
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 12 min drive
- Botanical Garden - 15 min drive
- Mosteiro dos Jerónimos Stop - 2 min walk
- Belem Station - 6 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 20 min drive
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Decent Choice in Belem
On the whole, I feel positive about the hotel. Its location is excellent Its located in Belem close to the Jeronimos Monastery, Pastries de Belem, and the Monument of Discovery. The hotel is on the second floor and there is a steep windy staircase that must be used to get to the reception area. The rooms are pretty modern, but small. Front desk staff was very helpful and considerate.