- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Marquis of Pombal Square
- 7 min walk
- Amoreiras Shopping Center
- 9 min walk
- Eduardo VII Park
- 14 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon is in a walkable area with good shopping. Amoreiras Shopping Center and Colombo Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Botanical Garden and Costa da Caparica Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Lisbon Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Estádio da Luz.
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 7 min walk
- Amoreiras Shopping Center - 9 min walk
- Eduardo VII Park - 14 min walk
- Botanical Garden - 20 min walk
- Gulbenkian Museum - 2 min drive
- Lisbon Rossio Station - 2 min drive
- Marques de Pombal Station - 6 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 16 min drive
- Varanda Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Almada Negreiros Lounge – Bar.
- Ritz Bar – Tapas bar offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Spa Cafe – Poolside bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
Awards and affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort