- Lewisburg Elks Country Club
- 20 min walk
- Greenbrier Valley Theatre
- 2 min drive
- Old Stone Presbyterian Church
- 3 min drive
- Lewisburg, WV (LWB-Greenbrier Valley)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg is located in Lewisburg. Greenbrier Valley Theatre and North House Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lewisburg Elks Country Club and Smooth Ambler Spirits. Old Stone Presbyterian Church and The Greenbrier Falconry are also worth visiting.
- Lewisburg Elks Country Club - 20 min walk
- Greenbrier Valley Theatre - 2 min drive
- Old Stone Presbyterian Church - 3 min drive
- Lost World Caverns - 3 min drive
- North House Museum - 3 min drive
- White Sulphur Springs Station - 12 min drive
- Lewisburg, WV (LWB-Greenbrier Valley) - 7 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
The hotel has been updated and was very clean and inviting. The breakfast that is included was another story. We came downstairs at 8:20am on a Saturday morning. There were no hot breakfast items available, except a handful of cinnamon rolls. We waited for more food to come out and after waiting 45 minutes some undercooked bacon was brought out and some turkey sausage. There was not any regular coffee available during the wait as well. There was quite a bit of people waiting for food and most started getting cold cereal and toast. There was only one person working to prepare breakfast but a couple people at the front desk. (Of course I understand that they may not work the breakfast portion, but I have seen front desk clerks make the coffee) I went to the front desk and spoke to the gentleman working. His response to there not being any hot breakfast was because the person working in the kitchen was elderly and she had a really small microwave to cook everything in. I was very disappointed and ended up taking my family out to a local restaurant for breakfast. I also feel the excuse from the front desk personnel was very unprofessional and did not solve the issue at all.