Popular property highlights
Located in Paradise, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is adjacent to Park Theater and within a 15-minute walk of popular sights like T-Mobile Arena. This 3-star resort welcomes guests with conveniences like 3 restaurants, a casino, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's in central Las Vegas and also close to Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens and Las Vegas Convention Center.
Enjoy dining at Bavette's Steakhouse &Bar, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
All air-conditioned rooms feature minibars, free local calls, and safes. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and WiFi keeps guests connected. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include ironing boards and desks.
Guests staying at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino enjoy access to a casino, a 24-hour fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Parking is available for USD 10 per day (USD 15 per day for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 15 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, a hub for fine dining, shopping, and unparalleled entertainment.
The 102,000-square-foot casino is open 24 hours. It features high-limit slots and a table games lounge, race and sports book, and over 1,500 slot machines.
Other amenities include WiFi, luggage storage, and concierge services. Business services are available at the Business Center. Room service is also available during limited hours.
Please note that all guestrooms are non-smoking, and guests found to be smoking in rooms are subject to a fee.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 15
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1996
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 28,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 32
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 39.68 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 39.68 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Air-conditioned accommodations at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino offer minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Las Vegas resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Double Barrel - A new take on the American pub experience can be found at Double Barrel Roadhouse. Serving up pub fare like the Chicken & Waffle Sandwich and Hangover Burger to re-imagined favorites like Pig in a Blanket, Double Barrel redefines traditional favorites. Enjoy live entertainment on the weekends and strip-side views while enjoying the selection of draft beers and hand-crafted cocktails. Whether you are meeting up with friends to watch sports, grabbing a bite to eat, or just hanging out, Double Barrel has something for everyone
Primrose - Evoking the atmosphere of a country home in southern France, Primrose serves garden-inspired dishes and cocktails in its drawing room or dining room, or in its leafy outdoor terrace and garden.
Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar - An acclaimed Chicago classic has arrived in Las Vegas. A stylish departure from a traditional steakhouse, Bavette’s embraces French flair without the formality, blending fine dining with unabashed fun. Indulge in timeless steakhouse fare, including richly flavorful ribeyes, fresh seafood towers, traditional side dishes, and house made desserts. Strong cocktails and a well-curated international wine list enhance the gilded space which features red leather banquettes, glowing chandeliers, and lively jazz.
The 102,000-square-foot casino includes over 1,500 slot machines and a race-and-sports book.
Guests who sign up for the MGM Resorts International's M life Rewards program can earn rewards based on slot game play and select items charged to your room from any 12 MGM Resorts International resorts and casinos. Rewards include complimentary shows, exclusive members-only events, and invitations to giveaways, tournaments, and concerts.
Nearby Things to Do
The golf concierge can reserve tee times at Shadow Creek, Reflection Bay, Dragon Ridge, and all other golf courses; in general, more than 20 golf courses are within driving distance of the resort.
The resort fee includes the use of the fitness center.
The property swimming pool is temporarily closed until further notice.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 39.68 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 39.68 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Carlo Resort
- Monte Carlo Casino
- Monte Carlo Casino Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Casino Resort
- Monte Carlo Resort
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Resort Casino
- Monte Resort
- Resort Monte
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.