- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
- Excursiones Ecoboriken Inc.
- 5 min walk
- Parguera Water Sports and Adventures
- 7 min walk
- Isla Magueyes
- 11 min walk
- Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lajas, Parguera Plaza Hotel is near theme parks and near the beach. Cabo Rojo Lighthouse and Bioluminescent Bay are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Combate Beach and Buye Beach.
- Excursiones Ecoboriken Inc. - 5 min walk
- Parguera Water Sports and Adventures - 7 min walk
- Isla Magueyes - 11 min walk
- Isla Mata La Gata - 12 min walk
- Bioluminescent Bay - 22 min drive
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) - 134 min drive
- Kellys coffee & wine Bar – Poolside wine bar offering Caribbean cuisine. Open for happy hour.
- Brujula – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- Moons – Diner with a bar offering Caribbean cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- Isla Cueva – Ocean-view family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Parguera Plaza Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Front desk representative Charyeli was very friendly and professional, also very informative and helpful. She even upgraded our room and we got a fantastic view of the sea and pool area. This is a very laid back cozy hotel, walking distance to all of the nearby restaurants, bars, and entertainment. Very pleased with our experience, we had a great time and felt very secured and safe.