- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Arenal Natura Ecological Park
- 5 min walk
- Los Lagos Hot Springs
- 15 min walk
- Termales Los Laureles
- 3 min drive
- La Fortuna (FON-Arenal)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in La Fortuna, Volcano Lodge Hotel & Thermal Experience is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Arenal Volcano National Park and Arenal Volcano, while Kalambu Hot Springs and Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider Arenal Natura Ecological Park and Ecoglide Arenal Park.
- Arenal Natura Ecological Park - 5 min walk
- Los Lagos Hot Springs - 15 min walk
- Paradise Hot Springs - 2 min drive
- Baldi Hot Springs - 2 min drive
- Termales Los Laureles - 3 min drive
- San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.) - 131 min drive
- Restaurante Sura – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
- Arenal Lobby Bar – Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Volcano Lodge Hotel & Thermal Experience
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Amazing place to stay in La Fortuna!
My husband and I were there celebrating our honeymoon and got the Superior Thermal room. Highly recommend to any couple, it was amazing to have our our spa outside in our own “backyard.” The staff were extremely helpful in setting up a sloth tour as well as a couple’s massage, last minute! The food was excellent, seriously amazing. The designs from the maid with the towels and florals were by far the best of our trip! The only thing that could have been improved was our mattress was on the harder side. I’m a side sleeper so I need a softer mattress, but luckily we stayed so busy and did so many activities that I was exhausted and still got okay sleep. There are so many activities to do on-site, really you need to budget 2 full days to hanging around the hotel in order to really experience it! We never repeat hotels, but we will be coming back WHEN we come back to Costa Rica!