Booked 3 rooms. At the check in hotel said they had reservations for 2 rooms only. Hotel staff took no initiative to resolve the issues with Hotel.com. They said they didn’t even have the number to contact Hotels.com. Luckily the online chat of Hotels.com was a big help. The agent resolved the issue in less than 15 minutes. So, highly dissatisfied with Peerless Inn, but quite satisfied with Hotels.com.
- New Market
- 3 min walk
- Indian Museum
- 7 min walk
- Eden Gardens
- 13 min walk
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.)
- 52 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kolkata, The Peerless Inn - Kolkata is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Victoria Memorial and Howrah Bridge are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit New Market and South City Mall. Check out an event or a game at Eden Gardens, and consider making time for Alipore Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- New Market - 3 min walk
- Indian Museum - 7 min walk
- Eden Gardens - 13 min walk
- Netaji Indoor Stadium - 15 min walk
- St. Xavier's College - 3 min drive
- Esplanade Station - 4 min walk
- Kolkata Eden Gardens Station - 20 min walk
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Oceanic restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Peerless Inn - Kolkata
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Hotel is clean. Helpful staff. Very close to New Market which makes it harder to get in and out because of the traffic. Food quality at the restaurants have gone down significantly from the last time i stayed here. Hopefully the management will take care of it.