- Liked: Cleanliness
- New Town Eco Park
- 7 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.)
- 8 min drive
- Biswa Bangla Convention Centre
- 10 min drive
- Salt Lake City Centre Mall
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Swissotel Kolkata is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Dakshineswar Kali Temple and Howrah Bridge are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit New Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Eden Gardens or Salt Lake Stadium.
- New Town Eco Park - 7 min drive
- Biswa Bangla Convention Centre - 10 min drive
- Salt Lake City Centre Mall - 13 min drive
- Nicco Park - 14 min drive
- Salt Lake Stadium - 15 min drive
- Kolkata Jessore Road Station - 6 min drive
- Belgachhia Station - 11 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Cafe Swiss – Alfresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours, reservations required.
- Splash -Rooftop Al Fresco – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Maaya – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful hotel great hospitality from the staff !! I would recommend this .. you will love ur stay !!