- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- City Centre 2
- 9 min walk
- Mother's Wax Museum
- 6 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.)
- 8 min drive
- New Town Eco Park
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Holiday Inn Kolkata Airport is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Dakshineswar Kali Temple and Howrah Bridge are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit New Market. Alipore Zoo and Nicco Park are also worth visiting.
- City Centre 2 - 9 min walk
- Mother's Wax Museum - 6 min drive
- New Town Eco Park - 9 min drive
- Biswa Bangla Convention Centre - 12 min drive
- Salt Lake City Centre Mall - 12 min drive
- Kolkata Jessore Road Station - 9 min drive
- Belgachhia Station - 10 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Social Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Urban Kitchen & Bar – Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Royal Bengal Sweet Co. – Open daily.
- In Room Dining – Open daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Kolkata Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort