- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Novotel Koshien Osaka West4.0 out of 5.0
- Onsite dining
Located within a leisurely stroll of Hanshin Koshien Stadium, Novotel Koshien Osaka West is within a 15-minute drive of Osaka International Convention Center. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub. Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Takoyaki Museum are also within a 20-minute drive of this Nishinomiya hotel.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. You can sip a beverage at the coffee shop/café.
The rooms are air-conditioned and have free newspapers. Guests can expect to find TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bidets.
Novotel Koshien Osaka West features a spa tub and a porter/bellhop. Friendly staff can provide a safe deposit box at the front desk, and also offer advice about sightseeing.