Good location but high price, shower went cold to scalding.
- Key West Cemetery
- 8 min walk
- Duval Street
- 11 min walk
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba
- 16 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Key West's Key West Historic District neighborhood, The Palms Hotel is in the city center and near the beach. Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Southernmost Point and Mallory Square. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- Key West Cemetery - 8 min walk
- Duval Street - 11 min walk
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum - 14 min walk
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba - 16 min walk
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory - 18 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 6 min drive
About this property
The Palms Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Property was in the old section of town which was good. Property was a little run down but maintenance and upkeep seemed currant, also staff was friendly and helpful