- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- 7 min walk
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- 8 min walk
- Mallory Dock
- 9 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Key West's Key West Historic District neighborhood, The Marker Waterfront Resort Key West is in the entertainment district and on the riverwalk. Mallory Square and Southernmost Point are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach and Smathers Beach. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 7 min walk
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens - 8 min walk
- Mallory Dock - 9 min walk
- Key West Shipwreck Museum - 9 min walk
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba - 10 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Cero Bodega – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar.
About this property
The Marker Waterfront Resort Key West
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great staff, room and property terrific. Concierge very helpful with booking sunset and snorkeling cruises. Highly recommend the marker