- Liked: Cleanliness
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- 5 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- 6 min walk
- Tennessee Williams Key West Exhibit
- 6 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Key West's Key West Historic District neighborhood, The Gardens Hotel is on the Strip and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach and Smathers Beach, while Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory are cultural highlights. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting.
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church - 5 min walk
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum - 5 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum - 6 min walk
- Tennessee Williams Key West Exhibit - 6 min walk
- Key West Cemetery - 7 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Divine wine gallery – Pool-view wine bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare on select days.
About this property
The Gardens Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The Gardens Hotel is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort